Things to do in Midland
Midland, Texas is the perfect place to live, work, and play. The city boasts many things to do for people of all ages. In Midland, you can enjoy the outdoors with multiple golf courses, 30+ parks and playgrounds, fishing ponds, skate parks, dog parks, and more.
From fantastic local eateries to modern commercial developments, Midland is growing and an ideal place for small businesses to thrive. On the weekends, explore the museums and planetarium, shop at the local farmer's markets and boutiques, enjoy a local restaurant, or catch a performance at our state-of-the-art performing arts center.
Find a breakdown of the many different things to do in Midland below!
Art & Culture
- Arts Council of Midland
- George W. Bush Childhood Home
- Museum of the Southwest
- Petroleum Museum
Visit www.midlandaf.com for more dining recommendations!
- Big Sky Drive-in
- Cinergy Cinemas
- COM Aquatics
- Doug Russell Aquatic Center
- Green Acres Mini Golf
- Fiddlesticks Farms
- Fredda Turner Durham Children's Museum
- Balmorhea State Park (134 miles)
- Big Bend National Park (204 miles)
- Carlsbad Caverns (153 miles)
- Gage Hotel (160 miles)
- Lajitas Golf Resort (250 miles)
- Marfa, Texas (190 miles)
- Centennial Park
- Hogan Park
- I-20 Nature Preserve
- Permian Basin Bicycle Association
- Public Golf Courses